Summit View students must dress appropriately for school. Appropriate dress is defined as clothes that fit the student and contribute to a neat and well-groomed appearance while meeting the following guidelines:
- Colors are solid khaki, white, black, blue (at the Valley campus)/gray (at the Westside campus)
- Must be worn at waist level
- Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 3” above the knee.
- No jeans of any color, sweatpants or athletic shorts
- “jeggings”, leggings, or skin-tight pants with or without pockets of any kind are NOT acceptable.
- Must be solid in color: white, khaki, or blue (Valley)/gray (Westside)
- Must be no shorter than 3” above the knee
- Colors are white and blue (Valley)/gray (Westside)
- Must be solid collared button down or collared polo type
- Any Summit View issued spirit shirt
- No stripes, or patterns, or large logos, etc.
- No plunging necklines
- Solid Colors are white or blue (Valley)/gray (Westside)
- Any Summit View issued team/spirit sweatshirt or jacket
- No stripes, or patterns, large logos, etc
- No jean jackets
- Outerwear MUST be removed indoors
- PE uniforms are to be worn during PE class ONLY
- No gloves, sunglasses, caps, or hoods are permitted indoors on campus
- Valuable jewelry and clothing should not be worn to school
- All visible piercings are limited to ears
- No flip flops or bedroom slippers
- Head coverings are not permitted except in the case of religious observance
- Milken T-shirts are not approved by dress code
- Outerwear must be removed indoors unless it is approved dress code per stated above.
Students who are not in appropriate dress code attire will be given a shirt and/or pants for the school day. Continued non-compliance with the dress code will result in disciplinary action.
At Summit View we recognize that our dress code policy helps students develop a sense of belonging and pride in their school, which contribute to a positive learning and social environment for our students.