SUMMIT VIEW SCHOOL 2012 SUMMER PROGRAM
FOR GRADES 1—12
JULY 8— AUGUST 2, 2013
Summit View Summer 2013 Brochure and Registration
Summit View offers comprehensive lower, middle and upper school programs for students with learning differences. An innovative and integrated curriculum, coupled with small class size and low teacher to student ratio enables students to develop their abilities and enhance their intrinsic talents.
The summer program at Summit View School is an extension of the program offered during the regular school year. The program is flexible and allows students to choose from one to four classes per day. In addition to the Summit View population, the open admissions policy also offers students in the community the opportunity to:
- acquire new skills
- remediate basic reading, writing, and math skills
- master test-taking and study skills
- strengthen knowledge in a particular subject
- develop expertise in computers, the Internet, and multi-media
- experience enrichment activities including field trips, simulations, and hands-on projects.